Discover our charming region: authenticity and character !
Terre Rouge is situated in the Haut-Rouergue region where 4 distinct territories meet: le Causse Comtal, le Rougier de Marcillac, la vallée du Lot and le plateau de l’Aubrac.
In a radius of 90 km around Terre Rouge, you will find:
A great number of outdoor activities
- Tennis, golf, canoe, kayak, horse riding, via ferrata… You can even join the microlight club or experience “accrobranche” (tree climbing for adults and children, with safety equipment)!
- Zoo, farms (ideal for children), exhibitions…
- wonderful landscapes.
A preserved cultural and architectural heritage:
- Eight of the most beautiful villages of France: Conques, Estaing…
- Our Bastides (fortified towns), the Cathedrals of Albi and Rodez, Laguiole and its famous knives, the Viaduc of Millau…
- Museums, castles with live shows, traditional mills and factories…
A renowned gastronomy heritage:
- You can discover our regional specialties everywhere: in the small traditional brasseries or in the most famous Michelin restaurants!
- Be amazed by our wines from Marcillac, Estaing and Le Fel and do not forget to try our local “champagne”: Le Fest’aing.
To help you organizing your stay:
- The tourist office is open in July and August
- the camping reception where you will always find advice and help !
What about leaving your car at the parking…
- Go hiking, go cycling…
- For quiet moments or fun, the heated swimming-pool is at your service from 9am to 8pm !
- Games for relaxing, having fun…and making new friends !
- Children’s evening
- Paintball or laser tag
- Swimming-pool night
- Surprise parties!
In July and August, the children are invited to join us from 10:00 am to 12:00 am to learn more about nature and play games !